Staff Development Education Offerings
Completed registration forms may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 318-629-4857 along with all required documentation.
BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR)
To register for BLS, please call the lab at 318-626-1836 or 318-626-1859. BLS classes are offered by appointment only every non-holiday weekday in the following time slots: M/W/F: 8:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. T/Th: 7:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- All classes have limited registration on a first come, first served basis.
- Contact hours will be awarded upon completion of courses as indicated.
- All University Health employees must obtain their supervisor’s signature on the registration form prior to submission.
- All retired LSUHealth employees may attend Hospital Education and Standards offerings for the same fee as current employees.
- Any course fees must accompany the Registration Form. Registrants will not be added to the roster until all fees and required documentation are submitted.
- No refunds will be given.
- Meeting rooms may be cool; dress accordingly.
If you have questions about classes or the registration process, please call 318-626-1859.