Patient Care Support Services Education Offerings
Completed registration forms may be dropped off in Room 8J-13 on the 8th floor of the main hospital (Past the Interventional Nephrology Dept.) or faxed to 318-626-3219 along with all required documentation.
BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR)
To register for BLS, please call the lab at 318-626-1836 or 318-626-1859. BLS classes are offered by appointment only every non-holiday weekday in the following time slots: M/W/F: 8:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. T/Th: 7:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
EPIC/Pelican Course Registration
To inquire about upcoming EPIC courses or to register for a class, please call 318-626-2019 or email Shontasha Leftridge at email@example.com.
- All classes have limited registration on a first come, first served basis.
- Contact hours will be awarded upon completion of courses as indicated.
- All University Health employees must obtain their supervisor’s signature on the registration form prior to submission.
- All retired LSUHealth employees may attend Hospital Education and Standards offerings for the same fee as current employees.
- Any course fees must accompany the Registration Form. Registrants will not be added to the roster until all fees and required documentation are submitted.
- No refunds will be given.
- Meeting rooms may be cool; dress accordingly.
If you have questions about classes or the registration process, please call 318-626-1859 or 318-626-2019.